Health & Safety is an integral part of our business activities.
The prevention of incidents considered to be a prime responsibility to all within the organisation.
Miko Decorating Ltd aim and commitment are to:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment at all time
- Promote safe methods of handling and use of substances
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- Prevent accidents, near miss and cases of work-related ill health
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions for both employee,clients, and the general public
- Operatives are made aware of method statements, which out-line all and any specific hazards related to a contract
- Review and make changes to policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Operatives are trained in their specific field in order to be efficient and to maintain quality - the required standard.
systems of work are explained to all operatives by management with site visits undertaken to ensure compliance.
Should the client believe there is cause for complaint, it is in our company policy to investigate the matter immediately.
If justified, action is taken as quickly as possible to rectify the situation with minimum of inconvenience.
Implementing an efficient quality management system which meets our customers requirements.
Promoting policy to all our staff, ensuring they understand their part in its delivery.
SUSTAINABILITY & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
It is in our measures and commitment to finding opportunities where we can apply environmental friendly materials and substances,
Manufacturers are introducing products with less invironmental impact, we;
- We use and share these alternatives with client all times.
- Limiting the amount of VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Reduce the production of pollutants to water, land
- Apply environmentally advanced paint that has increasingly lower levels of volatiles.
- By the year 2020 we aim to apply innovative 80% water based paint on site.
- Minimising energy and material wastage.
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials.